When carrying out production activities, the Company interacts with local communities by implementing targeted programs to develop the infrastructure of the territories of its activity and conducting a systematic assessment of the impact on local communities in the field of social and environmental aspects.
When developing and implementing social programs, the Company is guided by the following principles:
Priorities of social policy
By adhering to the principles of high social responsibility, the Company pays special attention to creating a favorable and stable social environment at enterprises and in the regions of presence based on the following priorities:
- Constant improvement of working conditions at production facilities and social infrastructure of the territories of TATNEFT Group enterprises.
- Maintenance of a high-quality system of labor protection and staff health, development of targeted programs for a healthy lifestyle, support of state and municipal health care.
- Contribution to improving the quality of education at all levels.
- Development of a scientific and technological base and innovative infrastructure of the industry and related industries.
- Promotion of a qualitative improvement in the living conditions of staff and the local population, including a comprehensive housing program and corporate mortgage.