The transparency of the financial and production results of our activities is a reflection of the Company's responsibility to society and provides an opportunity for an objective public assessment of the effectiveness of our actions in the development of natural resources and the production of energy resources.
6850OPERATING AND BUSINESS
IN FEDERAL MASS MEDIA IN 2019
1224COMPANY RATINGS’ PUBLICATIONS
IN FEDERAL MEDIA IN 2019
COMPANY’S POSITION IN
THE INDUSTRY IN THE
FEDERAL MEDIA IN 2019
IN INFORMATION AGENCY
PUBLISHED ON THE
The Company follows the principles of information transparency, guarantees the timely provision of essential information to its shareholders, the investment community and all interested parties based on:
- Regularity and sequence of disclosure of information on the main activities.
- Efficiency of disclosing relevant information on material events and facts in the Company’s activities.
- Guarantee of the accuracy and completeness of the disclosed information about the Company and legal entities controlled by it, which are of substantial importance to it within the framework of the TATNEFT Group.
- Ensuring the availability of information for stakeholders and equal access to information for the same categories of stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance and consistency of information disclosed in different ways and/or in different forms, as well as the possibility of comparing the disclosed indicators for different periods of time.
- The independence of the provision of financial and other information on the interests of any persons or their groups.
The Company discloses material information about its activities and avoids a formal approach to information disclosure. At the same time, the Company does not evade from disclosing negative information about itself, if such information is essential for shareholders, investors and other stakeholders. The Company seeks to provide simultaneous and equivalent disclosure of material information in the Russian Federation and abroad in accordance with the circulation of the Company’s securities in overseas organized securities markets, including in the form of foreign depositary receipts. The equivalence of information disclosure means that if it is disclosed in an organized market in one country, the same content should be disclosed in other countries where the Company’s securities circulate in organized markets.
Disclosure, dissemination, and provision of information are carried out in the volume, manner, and within the time limits established by applicable Russian and applicable foreign law in the field of information disclosure by issuers of securities.