In order to improve the quality of the Sustainable Development Report, we send our Reports for public assurance (confirmation), as well as for certification (verification) of environmental and climate indicators by an independent auditor.
The purpose of public assurance of the Report is:
- promoting public recognition of the results of business practices in the field of sustainable development, information about which is contained in the corporate report;
- increasing the level of confidence of the Company's stakeholders in the information contained in the Report;
- assistance in the development of the non-financial reporting process in the Company.
The subject of public assurance is the significance and completeness of information disclosed in the Report on the results of activities in the field of sustainable development. Information that reflects the Company's activities in implementing the Principles of Responsible Business Practice is considered significant. Completeness of information assumes that the Company represents a set of characteristics of sustainable development activities - values and strategic benchmarks, management system and structure, interaction with stakeholders, performance results, performance indicators.
The information disclosed in the Report should make it possible to get an idea of how the principles of sustainable development are integrated into the system of basic values and strategic guidelines of the Company, and how they unfold into a system of practical actions.
The purpose of certification (verification) of environmental and climate indicators by an independent auditor is:
- diagnostics of the system for collecting and recording data on environmental indicators and greenhouse gases of the Company;
- audit and independent assurance of key indicators for ecology and greenhouse gas emissions;
- assessment of possible financial consequences of environmental and climatic risks.
When conducting public assurance of the Report and assurance of environmental and climate indicators, an assessment of qualitative and quantitative information is used, which is disclosed in the Sustainable Development Report in the GRI Table.